Kids Trade Up Program:
For years, Bill & Paul’s has helped families outfit their kid’s with ski and snowboard equipment through our totally unique Kid’s Trade Up program. A money and time saving program with a lot of perks for you and your kids, including:
- Getting the gear you want, not rental gear. That’s right! You get to choose your child’s gear from high-performance, name brand equipment. They have the choice of any new or pre-owned junior equipment from such reliable manufacturers as Rossignol, K-2, Volkl, Salomon, Nordica, Burton, Marker and Scott.
- Free sizing and fitting. Our knowledgeable staff professionally sizes and fits the equipment for you, free of charge. No worries—we fit to safely allow for growth through the upcoming season.
- Huge credits when you trade up gear. If you want or need new gear next season, bring it back to us. We’ll take a percentage of your original purchase and use it as a credit on your next purchase of kids new or used ski and snowboard equipment. For instance:
- Trade up last season's gear in September and get 70% of the original purchase price towards your new or used equipment.
- Trade up last season's gear in October through March and get a 50% credit toward new or used equipment.
- Trade up after the second season your kids use the equipment and you’ll earn 40% toward your purchase of new or used equipment.
- Trade up credit given only on equipment originally purchased from Bill & Paul's
- Get complimentary, cool stuff. When you register your child in our Kids Club Trade Up program, they’ll receive FREE ski passes, stickers, a t-shirt, and other fun gifts.
We keep in touch. We’ll be sure to remind all Kids Trade Up program members of trade up dates and percentages throughout the year. To receive information on future events, sales and rewards programs sign up here. Bill & Paul's Sporthaus Kids Trade Up Program is for ski and snowboard equipment for kids 10 and under.