Home > More > Dog Gear and Accessories > Dog Boots > Polar Trex - Winter Dog Boots (Item #1530)
Polar Trex - Winter Dog Boots
Our Price $99.95
The Ruffwear Polar Trex dog boots are designed for warmth, traction, and protection in winter conditions. Insulated upper softshell fabric creates breathable, weatherproof warmth in extreme cold and inclement weather. Ruffwear-designed Vibram® outsole provides optimum traction on frozen surfaces.
Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit. Pullover stretch gaiter keeps snow out and improves retention by protecting the hook-and-loop ankle closure from the elements.
Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
WINTER-SPECIFIC LUG DESIGN
- Vibram® Icetrek® outsole rubber compound with winter-specific lug pattern provides superb traction on frozen surfaces.
- Pullover stretch gaiter with zippered closure keeps boots on and weather out.
- Protects paws and legs from elements and ski edges
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle<
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review