Home > Men > Jackets > Fleece Jackets > R1 Fleece Pullover Hoody (Item #40069)
R1 Fleece Pullover Hoody
Our Price $159.00
After nearly 20 years of cranking, Patagonia's R1® fabric remains a benchmark for alpine efficiency—and this season they've refocused the Pullover Hoody for the technical core user. Its high/low grid interior (Polartec® Power Grid® polyester) is key to the hoody’s versatility—it’s the lightest and most breathable iteration ever, and still exclusive to Patagonia. It stretches, traps heat and compresses down to practically nothing. For higher-output use and enhanced mobility, we’ve incorporated lighter weight, super stretchy grid fabric along the side panels, in the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood and at harness line. A minimalist, deep-venting front zipper allows for further temperature regulation, with a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy, while the off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under your pack straps. The sleeves push up easily when it’s hot, but have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added warmth when it’s cold. The torso is now 1" longer for layering under a harness. With an exterior left-chest pocket and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, these hybridized Polartec® Power Grid® fabrics with Polygiene® permanent odor control are light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability; low-profile secondary fabric improves breathability in key places and provides increased comfort when worn under a harness
- Snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front slim zip with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Sleeves have discreet on-seam thu
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review