Home > Women > Shirts and Sweaters > Sweaters > Women's Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover (Item #26020)
Women's Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover
Our Price $89.00
When it comes to the Micro D® Snap-T® Pullover, Patagonia loves to talk trash. Recycled soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste and worn-out garments (including our own) were all used to create the jacket’s soft, cozy polyester microfleece fiber, lessening our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. The lightweight, packable pullover has a four-ply 100% recycled nylon snap placket treated with DWR (durable water repellent). Front and back yokes lend improved shape, along with elastic binding at collar, cuffs and hem.
- 100% recycled polyester microfleece is soft and cozy
- Four-ply placket secures with snaps
- Front and back yokes
- Elastic binding around collar, sleeve cuffs and hem
- P-6 label on left chest
- Hip length
- 196 g (6.9 oz)
- Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
- Placket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review