Home > Men > Jackets > Insulated Jackets > Ortles Hybrid 2 Primaloft Jacket (Item #25392)
Ortles Hybrid 2 Primaloft Jacket
Our Price $199.95
A windproof, waterrepellent hybrid insulated jacket for men with PrimaLoft®...
The Ortles Hybrid 2 PRL Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent hybrid jacket that provides insulation during alpine mountaineering activities. It’s a favourite with our athletes both in the mountains and in everyday life.
Developed together with our athletes to provide professional-grade insulation combined with freedom of movement for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, alpine climbing and ice climbing, the Ortles Hybrid 2 PRL Jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system, using targeted materials for different body parts to provide the right performance at each area.
The result is a hybrid jacket, with the chest, back and arms protected by Primaloft® Silver® 60g insulation, which is breathable, quick drying and engineered to offer effective warmth, even when wet. At the chest, side panels and under the arms, 2-way stretch and abrasion-resistant Durastretch fabric inserts give the required comfort and freedom of movement.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Inner zipped pocket
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Blend of materials: In
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review