Home > Snowsports > Womens Skiing > Womens Ski Boots > Tecnica Viva Demon 100 Air 11/12 (Item #20130)
Tecnica Viva Demon 100 Air 11/12
Our Price $499.99
A rigid, forgiving, lower-volume boot that can be customized in seconds.
After emerging from the tram eight minutes and 3,000 feet later, you pump up your Tecnica Women's Viva Demon 100 Air Shell Boot, click in, and blast down a mountain plastered with deep, delicious pow. Thanks to this boot's rear foot pump and Air Shell air bladder system, you can customize the fit to match the terrain or conditions. Pump it up for hard-charging groomers and crud, let out a bit for a more forgiving feel over powder and bumps, and deflate it completely once you get back to the tram deck.
- 100 flex provides advanced-to-expert-level flex that best suits ladies looking to get to the steepest, deepest powder before anyone else
- The 98-100mm width last matches low- to medium-volume feet and doesn't allow floppiness during all-day pow-slaying missions
- Air Shell Technology allows you to pump in air and deflate as needed to tailor the fit for your individual foot shape, conditions, or terrain choice while providing enhanced warmth
- A hook-and-loop rear spoiler lets you further customize your fit by moving it or removing it
- 3D Flared Collar Design and faux-fur-lined cuff provide a women-specific fit and warmth level to keep you ripping all day long
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles fine-tune the shell's fit and keep weight down during hikes and long days on the mountain
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
No specs available.