Home > Men > Jackets > Rain and Wind Jackets > Stretch Rainshadow Jacket (Item #84800)
Stretch Rainshadow Jacket
Our Price $199.00
Stay dry in Patagonia's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket: it offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips, minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists, and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted venting pit zips are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review